Bilingual Information Line: Call 301-270-8432
- Information telephone line for health and human services in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Health Information Specialists are fluent in English and Spanish
- Open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The MC311 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System: Call 3-1-1
Montgomery County Government has a 3-1-1 Customer Service Center to provide information on most services and programs in the County, including initiating service requests for some departments. It is a non-emergency service
Features of MC311
- 3-1-1 is Montgomery County government’s telephone number to find Government program and services.
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The service is provided in English, Spanish, Korea, Chinese, Vietnamese, French and Arabic.
Phone Numbers for MC311
- In Montgomery County, call 3-1-1
- Outside of Montgomery County, dial 240-777-0311
- The TTY number is 240-773-3556
- Website: http://www3.montgomerycountymd.gov/311.
Info Montgomery is a collaborative inter-agency effort managed by the Montgomery County Collaboration Council for Children, Youth and Families, Inc. It helps you to discover a unique directory of up-to-date information on community services for children, teens, families, adults and seniors.
- For more information, please go to: www.infomontgomery.org